A cookie is a file that is downloaded on a user’s computer/smartphone/tablet, when they access certain web pages, in order to store and retrieve information about browsing done on that device.
This website uses the cookies listed in the table below:
|_icl_current_language||Collects the language of the website the user navigates||www.igenomix.com||1 day|
|PHPSESSID||Technical cookie that allows SESSION variables are stored on the web server. Necessary for the functioning of the website.||www.igenomix.com||Session|
|c_igenomixcom||Technical cookies are installed when the user accepts the cookies policy, i.e., if the user has browsed the website.||cgt.igenomix.com||6 months|
|_gat (1)||Cookie used by Google Analytics that works by differentiating between the different tracking objects created during the session||igenomix.com||10 minutes after being created or modified|
|YSC (2)||It measures data on the videos watched by the user and records incidents involving “Like” or “Share video”||youtube.com||Session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (2)||It monitors the videos visited that are embedded on the website||youtube.com||Persistent|
|PREF (2)||It contains data on viewing preferences||youtube.com||Persistent|
(1) Cookies used by Google Analytics: The Google Analytics tool helps website owners to follow visitors on their website. This Google service allows them to collect information on how users access various pages within the website. Data such as the following is stored and can later be analyzed: the number of times a user visits a website, the date of first and most recent visit, duration of visit, the web page that linked a user to the website in question, the search mode employed by the user to access the website or the link that was chosen, where in the world a user logs on from, and so on. The configuration of such cookies is predetermined by Google. For more information about cookies used and how to deactivate them, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/ (Note that we are in no way liable for the content or correctness of third-party websites).
(2)YouTube Cookies: Used for online video playback. You can obtain further information on the cookies that are used as well as how to deactivate them at: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ (please be advised that we are not liable for the content on or reliability of third-party websites).
Users can choose at any time which cookies they want to function on this website in the following ways:
- Browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third-party tools, available online, which enable users to detect the cookies on each website that they visit and to disable them.